Note: the training scenario above shows a student disassembling a suspension system of an SUV vehicle. Observers can watch in real time the training take place, either with a simple 3d view, or even in VR, and stand next to the student to watch more closely their actions.
Virtual Reality can be used to bring users into a training environment that closely represents potential real world scenarios. Students can see clearly with the help of VR headset the training environment, and they can also see trainers, and other students that may be involved in the same training session.
Advantages of virtual reality training
Visualive VR Training can have many advantages over traditional training. These can include:
- Cater for large numbers of students over various locations entirely using web based deployment.
- Enable collaborative training of group scenarios using the sessions technology demonstrated above. Multiple users can join and engage in collaborative training scenarios, simply by accessing a session link. (much like a WebEx meeting link)
- Peer review, feedback and ongoing assessment. All training sessions are recorded and can be payed back later for review or analysis.
- Visualisation of complex objects and scenarios are handles through our very high performance Web rendering engine.
- The highly quality visuals produced by our render make learning fun and enjoyable. A quality lighting system as produced by Visualive is required to ensure the training sessions are not too fatiguing.
- Cost effective. With almost zero incremental cost per student, the training scenarios can scale efficiently, delivering exceptional value for money.Des